Access Control is mainly used for shared residential and commercial properties.
Installing an Access Control system is the best way of securing your property along with your assets. Not only will you never have to change a lock again but also various devices can be issued to allow entry to doorways, easily disregarded if lost or stolen or just not returned.
All installations begin with a site survey to discuss requirements and budget.
Access control systems allow the client to:
- Provide a safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Identify who is in the building
- Control access to highly secure areas
This is particularly useful if you have rooms that are off limits to the general public such as finance rooms, security rooms and private areas.
Our access control systems are flexible and installed exactly where you want, you can make sure that your system is completely bespoke to your needs. Once you have decided on the systems you need with our assistance we can design, install and fully maintain it.
We are more than happy to deal directly with contractors or clients direct, either way, we ensure the power, cabling and set up is correct before the second fix stages.
Very impressed with the way this company manages interactions with customers:
- Got a phone call on the day they were originally due to come explaining that they had been delayed on a previous job and could they reschedule. Its amazing how rare this courtesy is these days and it allowed me to re-plan my day. Very much appreciated
- Nick and Andrew were very friendly and professional when they arrived and did the job in an impressively quick time in absolutely foul weather. Explained the options and costs before doing anything and gave me the comfort of feeling it was being done by professionals.
Great job and I would definitely use them again.