Annual Maintenance Contracts
At ADS Digital we offer two types of facilities service. An annual maintenance contract and a re-active maintenance service.
Our annual maintenance contract offers our full range of facilities services for one annual cost.
This guarantees a 48-hour response time to reported faults, replacement of any system components covered under the contract along with quarterly system health checks. Our annual maintenance services offer complete peace of mind for one annual cost.
Let's get started
Our annual maintenance contract is extremely popular with estate management, facilities contractors and property developers alike. This is because we make it a priority to send the same team of engineers every time so that we understand all aspects of the system; previous faults & repairs, equipment replacement, cabling and equipment location. This invaluable ‘knowledge’ of a systems history can stop continuous system faults and various companies and engineers tampering with a system.
We cover new or existing systems in our annual maintenance contract. If you have an existing system we would initially send out an engineer to undertake a site inspection of the system in order to provide you with a proposal of the annual cost and equipment that we intend to cover.
Once this price is agreed we can offer:
- Continuity of Service - We aim to send the same engineers each time so that we 'understand' the system and its components.
- We become the 'Middle Man' - When a fault is reported to us by our clients; we take over from there. We contact and liaise with all the affected parties and book in visits that suit. We then keep our clients informed at every stage.
- One Point of Contact - At ADS Digital we offer our annual maintenance clients one point of contact for all reported faults on all properties. Buiding a solid relationship with clients is so important to us.
- Speed of Service - We offer a 48-hour minimum response time to all reported faults, often this is 24 hours.
- Full Replacement of System Components - We will replace any faulty equipment covered by the contract. System components and the labour to replace and balance an intricate system is expensive. Protect your annual budget with one annual contracted cost.
- Quarterly or bi-annual Health Checks - We will undertake full system health checks to ensure that your system is running smoothly and to full capacity. Our clients receive a full report with photographs of our findings and recommendations.
If you have any further questions about our annual maintenance contract or any other facilities service, call us today.
From start to finish
ADS has been helpful and efficient. Jason and Jamie installed new aerials and did various work in the house during renovation. Both guys were professional, courteous and helpful throughout. Would highly recommend and would use them again without hesitation. Many thanks.