Greenwich Square - Coax IRS system installation
- Project: Coax IRS system installation
- Client: Box & Charnock Electrical on behalf of Hadley Property Group & Mace Ltd.
- Project Description: Residential housing project
- Scope of Works: Coax IRS system
- Project Value: 340 Dwellings
Another project for a great client. Again, a big one that required a lot of planning, visits and changes to really reach the type of system the client wanted. It’s apart of our service to aid the client in realizing the type of system required to meet their needs and budget. Originally designed from schematics the final system offered a cost-effective system that would future proof the project to allow individual tenants and landlords to install further satellite television should they wish at their own convenience. We installed a coax set up that would provide digital terrestrial Freeview. It was the cabling design and management that will have made any additional TV and/or subscription satellite services simple and cost effective to install.