Are you based in London or Hertfordshire and looking for communal satellite dish installation? We can provide a TV network to a residential or commercial property that requires a much larger number of television outputs.
If you’re the owner of a block of flats or student accommodation, communal satellite dish installation is ideal if you’re looking to provide your tenants with a TV output.
There are various types of systems available that include:
- IRS - Integrated Reception Services
- FIRS - Fibre Optic Integrated Reception Services
- MATV and SMATV
ADS Digital have exceptionally gifted systems engineers and a tendering department that will aid you in deciding which system is suited to your particular project if required. Contact us today on 0800 876 6258 or 020 3757 6167.
What is a Communal Satellite System?
A communal satellite system is a centralised system where there are multiple aerials and satellites which allow for multiple connections for television services. This means that recipients in a hotel, block of flats, hospitals, residential area or other building housing many people, can access Freeview, international channels and connect their subscription services. There are a variety of options to choose from. Our expert engineers are experienced in installing the right satellite system for you and will be able to recommend the best service for your needs. When you contact us, we’ll be there within 24 hours to conduct a site survey and will be able to give you an accurate quote based on your needs!
We offer a number of communal satellite services in London and Hertfordshire, click on the links below to find out more:
- IRS - Integrated Reception Services: This is a system which supplies a number of TV services to all dwellings in flats, a community or hotel. This offers flexibility for users should they wish to have satellite TV (i.e. SkyQ) or international satellites.
- FIRS - Fibre Optic Integrated Reception Services: A similar system, but with the ability to transport more data over longer distances with no signal loss. This is easy to install and is compatible with all standard digital televisions and subscription services.
- MATV and SMATV: These connect a network of satellites to a single integrated cable signal for distribution, which means that large building complexes can have many televisions which can all watch up to 30 channels each.
If you do not know which service you need, our engineers are fully trained and very knowledgeable so will be able to recommend the perfect system for your needs.
Contact us today for an initial site visit within 24 hours. Here we will determine what your brief is, what your budget is, along with infrastructure, size, technology requirements and the audience. This will allow us to get a good picture of your needs and give you an accurate quote. What we quote is what you pay for, with no hidden costs.
This company has installed several, complex and top of the range systems for us at different locations. All the systems work perfectly and have been doing so for some time. The equipment they have provided is excellent and their workmanship cannot be faulted. They are easy to deal with, reliable and always respond to phone calls for help. We have seen other “experts” bow to their knowledge. I am a solicitor and, as a profession, we tend not to recommend anyone; ADS is an exception.
Their service is exceptional and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
WHY CHOOSE ADS?
Our local engineers mean a quicker service - plus we're all CAI certified with up-to-date DBS checks.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
All of our installations come with a 12 month warranty, giving your greater piece of mind.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
Avoid any nasty surprises; what we quote is exactly what you'll pay.
SAME DAY SERVICE
Need us ASAP? We can usually meet you on the same day or within 24 hours to survey your site.