Considering installing a CCTV system to secure your home or business? ADS Digital provides premium CCTV installations in Enfield. Whether you need a small home setup or a more complex surveillance system, we can offer a service that is tailored just for you.
If you require an Enfield CCTV installer, contact us today to receive a FREE no-obligation quote and a 24-hour call-out.
We can help with:
- The installation and setup of new CCTV systems.
- Maintenance and repair of existing CCTV Systems.
- Working with additional security measures to ensure that your property is appropriately secure.
- Offering advice for Enfield home and business owners on improving security measures.
With a collective 160 years of industry experience between our ADS Digital team, you will be hard pushed to provide us with a problem we cannot produce a solution for. Our CCTV installers for the borough of Enfield are knowledgeable on a range of issues and can even suggest the best products that are currently in the market for your surveillance purposes.
Why invest in CCTV Installation in Enfield?
According to Crime statistics in Enfield Town from August 2018 to July 2019, 152 burglary-related incidents were reported to the Met Police. This doesn’t include the other 226 reports of theft and criminal damage which were made in Enfield Town alone. So why does this matter? Now more than ever, it is important to keep your family and workplace safe from vandalism and damage, which can be incredibly expensive to replace or repair. With an effective CCTV system, you can sleep at night knowing that potential threats are minimised significantly.
- It deters anti-social behaviour and theft. According to recent data, from January to July 2019, 1.46% of dwellings were burgled out of 125,755 existing dwellings in the area. A CCTV system can not only act as a deterrent to criminals but can also be a source of evidence in the case of an incident taking place. If you are a business owner, you can also monitor your customers and staff to ensure that your workplace remains safe.
- Protecting your local area. A CCTV system can also be useful to increase the safety of your local area. For example, cameras may record other illegal activity taking place outside of your premises, which can help police solve cases faster. This can be particularly helpful in issues relating to children, who are far more vulnerable to crimes.
- Secure convictions with your evidence. In the event that you become a victim of a crime, presenting video/sound proof can make your case more credible.
- Provides much-needed reassurance. Most of the time, people’s homes or companies are generally secure. However, CCTV can provide extra reassurance that a lock and key cannot. While deterring unwanted strangers from your property, you can rest assured knowing that you have an additional layer of defence which will function all year round, whether you are at work or on holiday.
My matrix needed replacing and within 24 hours of my calling ADS for help Steve had visited to review the existing system. The next day he and Nick replaced the old matrix with the new 4x4 (4K) Blustream matrix, receivers, etc, he'd discussed with me.
I'm delighted with the results and the totally professional, prompt and efficient service throughout. The ADS price was very competitive and I am confident in their assurance that, in the (unlikely) event the system needs attention, ADS will visit within 24 hours. I couldn't recommend Steve and ADS more highly.
Other Areas We Cover
ADS Digital provides CCTV installation services across many boroughs of London and Hertfordshire, including the following areas:
Get in touch to speak with one of our engineers about our Enfield CCTV Installation services, or to hear more about what we do.