Beaufort Park - Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Project: Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Client: Dodd Group Electrical & Mechanical Services on behalf of Carillion
- Project Description: Retail commercial and residential housing fibre optic IRS system installation
- Scope of Works: 13-wire Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Project Value: 152 Dwellings
Beaufort Park – A busy North London new build residential complex with retail outlets providing a mixture of private and affordable housing dwellings.
The FIRS system compromised of a Fibre Optic backbone with a return to coax within the apartment riser that provided all blocks with TV signals for Sky, digital terrestrial Freeview, European Satellite (Hotbird) as well as DAB and FM radio.
Designed, installed and commissioned from tender stage with cabling design consultancy.