Brandon House - Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Project: Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Client: Linkwood Electrical Services on behalf of Crest Nicholson
- Project Description: Residential housing and retail fibre optic IRS system installation
- Scope of Works: Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Project Completed: September 2017
- Project Value: 150
Brandon House – A busy South East London luxury new build residential complex with retail outlets.
A high –end specification using a Fibre Optic system due to the size and infrastructure of the project; Fibre cabling offered the perfect solution to the cross site architecture as the signal loss over large distances is zero. Ultimately, this means the project only required one set of roof equipment to cover all buildings and Mews Houses.
Linkwood Electrical Services is special client of ours whom we still continue to work with today.