Tileman House - Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Project: Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Client: Linkwood Electrical Services on behalf of Crest Nicholson
- Project Description: Fibre Optic IRS system installation for residential housing
- Scope of Works: 9-wire Fibre Optic IRS system installation
- Project Value: 125 Dwellings
Tileman House – A busy South London new build residential complex with retail outlets providing a mixture of private and affordable housing dwellings.
The FIRS system comprised of a Fibre Optic backbone with a return to coax within the apartment riser that provided all blocks with TV signals for Sky, digital terrestrial Freeview, European Satellite (Hotbird) as well as DAB and FM radio.
The television services were set into a media wall plate that combined internet and telephone services.
This project was completed over a 3-month period and installed over a number of phases.